Savings for businesses
The Victorian Government's Victorian Energy Upgrades program provides Victorian businesses with access to discounted energy-efficient products and services through accredited providers.
On energy bills, it can save small to medium to businesses close to $670 annually. For larger businesses, the savings can run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending on what is upgraded.
For example, installing a solar kit onto an electric hot water system would save an average of $800 per year.
How can I get involved?
Head to our product page to find out what's covered by the program and to find an accredited provider who offers these products and installation services.
How will Victorian Energy Upgrades help my business?
- Provide discounts on energy-efficient products and services
- These helps to keep energy costs down
- For small to medium businesses, an average annual saving of $670 on energy bills
- For larger businesses, potential savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Improved productivity through upgraded facilities and lower energy costs.
There are also wide ranging benefits for the community, which include:
- Securing our energy supply by reducing the burden that is placed on the energy system when our energy demands rise
- Reducing the amount of greenhouse gas that is entering the atmosphere and helping to tackle climate change
- Transitioning Victorians to a low-emissions economy by reducing our reliance on energy-intensive, high-emissions technology.