The Department will ensure that accredited Residential Efficiency Scorecard assessors maintain training and customer service standards, by:
- Assessors apply to the department for entrance into Scorecard user training
- Training will be conducted, using materials developed by the Department.
- After completion of web tool training prospective, assessors will need to conduct a supervised assessment with an experienced assessor (a member of the SQAB or a Departmental staff) and be approved to use.
- Once approved to assess residential homes, accredited Scorecard assessors will be supported by
- Ongoing professional development as the program evolves, and
- Support material, including technical documentation, training material, communications material explaining the Scorecard program benefits, assessment process, upgrade options, household changes, behavioural updates etc.