The Scorecard is now available in Victoria through accredited assessors. During 2017, assessments are being provided through participating not-for-profit organisations and local councils.
Availability is expanding, and from April 2018
assessments will be available from commercial providers. This means
assessments will be available in many more locations across Victoria.
Find out more about why to get an assessment
Interested in getting a Scorecard assessment?
The initial release of the Scorecard is through selected
Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisations. Up until April 2018 Scorecard Assessments
are only available through these organisations.
If you would like to get a Scorecard assessment before April 2018, contact one of the following organisations. If there is no one offering assessments in your area, please fill out the expression of interest form at the bottom of this page.
Baw Baw Sustainability Network
Brotherhood of St Laurence
- Contact 1800 830 029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas: Metro Melbourne. Other regions could be serviced subject to availability of assessor - please enquire with the Brotherhood of St Laurence to register your interest.
- Eligible households: For a limited time only the Brotherhood of St Laurence is offering Scorecard assessments for free. This is subject to meeting the following eligibility criteria: Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or DVA Gold Card holders or those who are in energy or bill stress. At this stage we are only offering assessments as part of the not-for-profit trial and not doing fee-for-service assessments.
Green Building Institute
Nillumbik Shire Council
- Contact 9433 3316 or use this form to apply for an assessment
- Areas: Shire of Nillumbik
there are no available assessments in your area, please register your interest below.
Once assessors become available in your area, this webpage will be updated and
we will contact you.
Assessment expression of interest registration form