What is Scorecard?
Scorecard is delivered by independent accredited assessors using the government-supported Scorecard webtool. The assessor rates the energy efficiency of your home's construction, fixed appliances, and other key features such as solar PV energy production. The Scorecard also rates how comfortable your home is in hot weather.
How can Scorecard work for you?
Many Victorian homes have high energy bills simply due to the way the home is built. The Scorecard helps you understand and improve this performance.
A Scorecard assessment will tell you where your home is using the most energy and how you can reduce your use while staying comfortable.
A Scorecard assessment will give your home a star rating that you can use to compare it to others.
Download a fact sheet about the scorecard
- The Victorian Residential Efficiency Scorecard (PDF, 986.0 KB)
- The Victorian Residential Efficiency Scorecard (accessible document)
- Scorecard in Arabic (PDF, 252.6 KB)
- Scorecard in Greek (PDF, 253.2 KB)
- Scorecard in Hindi (PDF, 359.5 KB)
- Scorecard in Italian (PDF, 201.4 KB)
- Scorecard in Punjabi (PDF, 350.5 KB)
- Scorecard in Mandarin (PDF, 301.0 KB)
- Scorecard in Cantonese (PDF, 334.9 KB)
- Scorecard in Turkish (PDF, 266.6 KB)
- Scorecard in Vietnamese (PDF, 229.0 KB)
Subscribe to the Scorecard Bulletin for updates on Scorecard (You can also view past bulletins: Bulletin #1 | Bulletin #2 | Bulletin #3 | Bulletin #4 | Bulletin #5 | Bulletin #6 | Bulletin #7 | Bulletin #8 | Bulletin #9 | Bulletin #10 | Bulletin #11 | Bulletin #12 | Bulletin #13)
Page last updated: 14/08/19